Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Guest Posts Numero Uno 'Approaching Midlife' Introduction

Hearing stories about people's lives is insightful and inspiration in many ways. If you think about it, many people have gone through so many changes in a short amount of time. Life is always taking us down many paths, good or bad, and sharing stories about those, in my opinion, is always a good thing!

About a month ago I posted a request on Tiber for people in their 30's and 40's. I asked them to share about their lives, the lessons they have learnt, any advice that they would give to people or any stories that stick out from their lives up until now. I got responses from all women (and recently from one man) which was interesting ;) and they were all kind enough to write these guest posts for this blog.

During the week to come I will be sharing their stories with you. I hope you enjoy reading them. Each is all different and they all come from different backgrounds and pasts.

Make sure you're taking something away with you as you read them. They are set out to be inspirational pieces of writing :)

Thank you so much for all of you who took part! I am very grateful and I absolutely love that you were sensitive enough to share your thoughts!

Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...