Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

One Month Hiatus

I'm very happy to see I'm still getting readers even if I haven't posted nothing for quite some time now! I hate doing small posts like this but this post is just to tell you I will be going away for a month to Ecuador to go teach English to the children there and see a part of the world I haven't seen. This is my first time going to South America, if not all of it yet, and I am very excited! 

Writing for me comes in waves. I have to feel inspired about something, anything, to write before I put my hand on the keyboard because I want every post to be something more than just words you read. I will post more often when I am back but for now I wanted to leave you with this quote:

We get up in the morning. We do our best. 

Nothing  else matters.

It's from the film "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel", it put me in a good mood for my upcoming trip.

I hope you're all having a great summer.

Win

1 comment:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...