Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

Approaching Midlife: Conclusion

When I wrote on Tiberr about featuring this guest post series on my blog I never expected the response that I got. My purpose was, and still is, to start to get people to share their own stories. In the end these four women took their time to write for me and emailed be their responses. Each one of them tells a different story.

There will be more guest posts still to come on different topics. I hope to get the same amount of encouraging responses like this one did. I don't want to be repetitive so I will try to think of unique ways in how I go about approaching future guest posts.

For now, enjoy the following from "Approaching Midlife" guest post series:

1. "Who's That Girl" by Vicky Harinski
2. "Life Lessons" by Elizabeth C.
3. "Life at 29 vs. Life at 38" by Autumn Thomas
4. "The Final Story" by Meg Wood

Free your mind, read and just enjoy! Simple.
Thank you once again Vicky, Elizabeth, Autumn and Meg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...